Enabling us to advocate for increased research, clinical trials and policy affecting our children. Raising awareness also means:
- Medical professionals consider Angelman syndrome when trying to reach a diagnosis.
- Families have access to concise information to plan for their future.
- Networks with like-minded families can be formed.
- Therapists can tailor plans for learning.
- Statistics on diagnosis rates are up to date.
- The voice of patients and their families with common needs are heard.